for families moving
How to Cope With Stress When Moving Abroad: Take a deep breath, trust in yourself, make a list and Start Planning ASAP.
Dreams, excitement and adventure may soon meet the reality of excessive stress, endless preparation and overwhelming pressure.
The little things… As soon as you arrive in Portugal, your SIM cards will be waiting for you.
We help you to take care of important details during your international moving process. Countless aspects of your life and your family’s life must be rearranged, cancelled or restarted in your new country.
Before you get heavily involved in the moving process, we recommend you to make a list with all the necessary steps to relocate smoothly.
We will provide detailed to-do lists regarding all the things you need to take care once you arrive here, to make sure nothing is overlooked. In other words, while you deal with your transition there, we will take care of it here.
Having someone experienced waiting on the other side, with everything ready for your family is essential and priceless. A friendly voice and face to meet and greet at the airport brings so much comfort. Getting local help on finding the best rental car deal, booking a minibus for passengers and luggage, book temporary accommodation, deal with property investments on your behalf, connecting the utilities, dealing with contractors etc, takes away a lot of the usual stress.
At Brint, we like to think ahead and therefore, you can expect to save as our goal is to expedite time and minimize unnecessary costs.
Research and thoughtful evaluation are an essential part of a successful move; but having advice of fellow expats is even more valuable.
You will share your concerns and receive advice born out of experience. When you feel overwhelmed or unsure of how to proceed, we will offer insight into the process that online information can’t give you.
Our Responsibilities. Your Peace of Mind.
- Planning, Coordination and Preparation Before & After Arrival
- Transportation Arrangement
- Guidance on Bringing Pets
- Warming welcome into Your new Home Country
- SIM Cards on Arrival
- Neighbourhood Orientation Tour as a Local
- Help with Unpredictable Setbacks
- Power of Attorney to Represent you in Portugal
- Cleaning & Landscaping Coordination
- Utility Account Contract, Connection and Installation
- Fast Speed Internet & Phone Contract, Internet Installation
- Help with local apps for Food Delivery, Car Rides, and others
- Guidance on getting Government Health Numbers
- Concierge Doctor Setup & Guidance
- Explanation on navigating the Health System here
- Help In Hiring Private Health Insurance, if needed
- Directionon National Health System App
- NHR Guidance
- Introduction to our Trusted Accountant
- NISS (Social Security Number) Guidance
- Guidance on how to get Proof of Address for docs
- Advice on Changing your Fiscal Address
- Direction on how to transfer your Driver’s License Here
- Help with Car Registration
- Car Insurance
- Guidance on Car Financing
From our Family to Yours
Arriving in another country can be frightening. A good family support company should put itself in the client’s shoes, trying to antecipate their day-to-day needs according to their lifestyle and offering options that facilitate their adaptation process.
In Portugal, you will have a helping hand to help you and your family feel at home. Count on Brint and keep calm!